BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Tinker_
Fluorite | Level 6

I am creating a report where in one tab I  will need the data of one column of a table transposed to create a specific visual. In the next tab I will not need that column transposed to create he desired visual interpretation.

the report needs to be interactive across tables with the date being one report control feature.

So two questions:

* Is there an option in the new version of SAS Data Analytics to transpose the data for one graph without destroying the integrity of the report and thereby losing the report control option?

Is here a way to use crosstab while still being able to use the date report control feature?

I managed to transpose my data for one tab using crosstab - but whilst the date report control feature worked on other all other graphs, the cross ab does not work and goes blank if I were to choose a date. 

The crosstab has companies against their earnings in different areas. There should be no reason I would not be able to filter according to year for example as the data is there. 

Any ideas?

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation