BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mhamlett
Quartz | Level 8

my sas installation was set to show the hub as the flash format.

i want reports to show in flash format because of export to xls feature.

but i would like for the hub to show in HTML5.

is this possible and how?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The mode of SAS Home (hub) and the viewer can be set separately in SAS Management Console. The property to set the appearance for SAS Home is home.ui.mode. The documentation is here:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/biwaag/68048/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p07i65cdcb87s9n18pj...

TriciaAanderud
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

In this post Modern vs Classic Theme - I give step-by-step instructions for making the change on the Hub and the Viewer.

Tricia Aanderud

Twitter: @taanderud - Follow me!

mhamlett
Quartz | Level 8

i have the hub up and running in the new modern interface.  one of the panels is the Welcome window.

it shows "welcome [user name]" and has a different color background.

how do i change the content in this message box?

Joy_SAS
SAS Employee

The colored message box you're referring to is a tile.  SAS Home (formerly known as the SAS Visual Analytics Hub) does not provide users or administrators a way to change the text in the Welcome tile.  Users can hide the Welcome tile if they don't want to see it.

-Joy  

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation