BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RajeshBadugu
Calcite | Level 5

Dear All,

This is Rajesh.Badugu and currently working as sas programmer/analyst and i am very much interested to learn visual analytics . So here i am  requesting you all please suggest me

how i need to start and go further

Rajesh

3 REPLIES 3
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi Rajesh,

Welcome to the VA community! There are a bunch of resources to get started with SAS Visual Analytics including "How Do I?" videos, basic tasks in the documentation and cheat sheets. Community members may have other specific recommendations but resources like these will get you going.

Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

Reeza
Super User

Do you have access to VA? If you don't then there's really no way to learn it as far as I know....

RobRowan
SAS Employee

In case you haven't tried it already, it's possible to use VA on a sample data set via the SAS web site.

Try SAS® Visual Analytics | SAS

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation