BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ashishj816
Quartz | Level 8

I am installing SAS 9.4 with https configuration and the Installation has not given any error and it is stuck at

Stage 12 Load Content: 12 SAS Environment Management Configuration   

from 12 hours and installing for non-distrusted server.

9 REPLIES 9
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @ashishj816,

the reasons could be many. We would need more information about it. Please see and read, or share, the latest updated logs from SAS Deployment Wizard and your Configuration folder. I would also recommend you to check the status of your firewall/s and the antivirus, main and general responsibles for those kind of behaviours.

ashishj816
Quartz | Level 8
Hi JuanS_OCS,

Please tell me which log file we want to see
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

The latest updated logs at SAS/Config/Lev1/Logs/Configure

Also, if you check with your OS process explorer tools you will be able to see what logs are currently open by your system on that path, so you will be able to identify which one is exactly the one you need.

ashishj816
Quartz | Level 8

I am sending you the last log where the Installation stopped not whole log file.

2017-12-20 21:09:38,780 [main] INFO com.sas.appserver.factory.ResourceFactoryImpl - ResourceFactoryImpl.newHypericInstance called. Resource type=global
2017-12-20 21:09:38,985 [main] INFO com.sas.appserver.factory.ResourceFactoryImpl - ResourceFactoryImpl.newHypericInstance called. Resource type=certificate
2017-12-20 21:09:39,228 [main] INFO com.sas.appserver.utils.PropertyManager - cacheCredentials=false
2017-12-20 21:09:39,296 [main] INFO com.sas.appserver.template.VelocityTemplateEngine - templatePaths=C:\SAS\Config\Lev1\Web\Scripts\SASEnvironmentManager\src\Velocity, C:\SAS\Config\Lev1\Web\Scripts\SASEnvironmentManager\src\Velocity\vfabrchyperc
2017-12-20 21:09:39,614 [main] INFO com.sas.appserver.vfabrchyperc.HypericServer - createEVUserRole() >>>
2017-12-20 21:09:39,658 [main] INFO com.sas.appserver.vfabrchyperc.HypericServer - User password is verified/escaped on Windows platform!
2017-12-20 21:09:39,660 [main] INFO com.sas.appserver.utils.AntProcessInvoker - Environment Variables:
2017-12-20 21:09:39,668 [main] INFO com.sas.appserver.utils.AntProcessInvoker - JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASPrivateJavaRuntimeEnvironment\9.4\jre
2017-12-20 21:09:39,668 [main] INFO com.sas.appserver.utils.AntProcessInvoker - HQ_JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASPrivateJavaRuntimeEnvironment\9.4\jre
2017-12-20 21:09:39,668 [main] INFO com.sas.appserver.utils.AntProcessInvoker - Working Directory: C:\SAS\Config\Lev1\Web\SASEnvironmentManager\server-5.8.0-EE\hqapi1-client-6.0.2\bin
[exec] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.springframework.core.env.StandardEnvironment).

[exec] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @ashishj816,

I see nothing relevant on that extract, sorry. Perhaps more information would help.

Also, if you see we cannot help you in prompt time, I would recommend you to contact SAS Technical Support, I am sure they will be happy to help you. Also, if needed, they can give a look to your environment while being compliant with confidentiality requirements.

gorata
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Guys,

i am stucking in the same situation as described.

Stage 12 Content load

SAS Environment Manager Configuration fails with error message:: ERROR com.sas.appserver.vfabrchyperc.HypericServer - Failed To create ev initial User and Role:

Any idea what could be the reason for this.

Installation and Configuration steps until this stage were all green.

I am installing M7 on Windows Server 2019.

Thanks and regards

BharathReddy
Calcite | Level 5
Hello JuanS,

I’m facing the same issue while reconfiguring the SAS Environment manager (Failed to create ev initial user and role)
If you have found solution and fixed then, could you pls share me the steps.

Thanks in advance!
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

@BharathReddy - this thread is more than 4 years old.

I suggest you crate a new subject and describe in detail your issue, stops you've taken etc.

But I think generally speaking, installation problems is sometimes better to solve via SAS tech support.

Data never sleeps
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Please post a new question to the Administration and Deployment community. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 in conversation