BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
chinaski
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi there,

I am watching the SAS Visual Analytics VLE videos but in my training account there isn't any sample data called "Insight Toy Company". Can you help me where can i download this data, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi @chinaski, Check out this thread where @MelCar links to the dataset.

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Visual-Analytics/sample-data-insight-toy-company/m-p/210058/highl...

Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi @chinaski, Check out this thread where @MelCar links to the dataset.

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Visual-Analytics/sample-data-insight-toy-company/m-p/210058/highl...

Anna

chinaski
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Anna Brown, thank you for your reply, but i couldn't open the link Insight Toy  in that post, also there isn't any file called insight toy in the Try Before You Buy VA website link. I just wanted to catch up the videos with the same example, but i couldn't, can you give me a direct link if available, thanks again..

chinaski
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Anna,

Now its ok, due to organization policy it blocked the content, so i tried to download the content from my home pc and i managed it.

Now i have the data and very motived to learn the concept of SAS Visual Analytics from the videos. Thank you very much for your interest to solve my problem.

Gökhan

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

I'm so glad you were able to access, and are on your way to learning SAS Visual Analytics! I hope you'll find this community helpful as you dig in.

Anna

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation