BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ArpanGhosh1
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Experts, 

Currenlty when i try to export the underline data from a report object in excel, i could get only 50,000 rows.

Is any configuration change, by virtue of which we can increase the number of exported rows.

I am using SAS VA 7.1

Regards

Arpan

4 REPLIES 4
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

I have no idea I am afraid as I don't use VA.  However I would ask for what purpose do you intend to export >50k rows to Excel?  Nobody will ever look at that data.  If your doing a transfer of data, I would strongly suggest that you use a proper data transfer format - CSV, XML, etc.  Unless you absolutely have to use Excel, don't.

ArpanGhosh1
Obsidian | Level 7

We need it it excel only.

Is there any option avaible? 

ShivamKS
Obsidian | Level 7

You can try adjusting the va.SortResultServerLimit property in SAS SMC. This however might affect resuts only in List Tables.

ArpanGhosh1
Obsidian | Level 7

I guess we need to restart LASR serevr after the modification

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation