BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

In SAS Visual Analytics, how do you display the percent of a whole and still allow it to be drillable.

For example I have a

Hierarchy: Peer group >> institution

Category: Rank

Measure: Employees

I need to be able to display the % of employees at any given point of the hierarchy and by rank.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Under properties the option normalize groups to 100% handles it.  Although the scaling is off.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TejaSurapaneni
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi David,

1) Create an Aggregated Measure i.e., Employees Bygroup / Employees Forall. Then Change the column properties to Percent.
Or
2) If you are using Cross Table then you can create Sub Total.

Thanks,
Teja

DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Teja,

I like the concept.  When I select two institutions at the same time my percents are split between the institutions rather than percent per institution.

DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Under properties the option normalize groups to 100% handles it.  Although the scaling is off.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation