BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Jody_H
Fluorite | Level 6

I want to refresh the data that exists on the LASR to support my visualizations. Using SAS I can import a SAS dataset using the "Add data source" on the data pane. I can delete the data set by navigating through the folder structure and deleting the file. My understanding is that the "refresh data source" on the data tab, syncs my visualization with the latest data on the LASR.  My question is if the dataset outside the LASR is updated, is there a way to refresh the dataset on the LASR?

I'm running SAS VA 7.4 and SAS EG on separate servers, requiring the output from EG to be uploaded to the LASR for VA. Thanks.

VA import to LASR.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jody_H
Fluorite | Level 6
Previous attempts didn't work, until I realized I need to use the node on the VA server, not the OA server. Issue is solved.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
alexal
SAS Employee

@Jody_H ,

Yes, you can use Autoload.

ASHISH2525
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

There is node available in SAS EG named upload to LASR you just need to add that to your code or process flow in EG & whenever you will run that flow automatically data will get refresh in SAS va itself.

Regards,

Ashish

Jody_H
Fluorite | Level 6
Previous attempts didn't work, until I realized I need to use the node on the VA server, not the OA server. Issue is solved.
ASHISH2525
Quartz | Level 8

Happy to hear that. 🙂

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation