BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
joe66
Calcite | Level 5

I understand SAS Visual Analytics is web based, what is the link to log into SAS Visual Analytics?

Thanks

Joe 

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

The URL depends on how your company/instituion set it up. Mine is for example visualize.companyName.com

There is a public version you can do a 2 week trial on, but AFAIK there isn't a free unlimited public version at the moment.

@joe66 wrote:

I understand SAS Visual Analytics is web based, what is the link to log into SAS Visual Analytics?

Thanks

Joe 

SuryaKiran
Meteorite | Level 14

In most environments not all users who have access to SAS will have access to  VA. You may need to request for access to VA. Contact your Admin or someone in your organization for additional details for getting access to VA. 

Thanks,
Suryakiran
SASKiwi
PROC Star

The usual starting point for VA is the VA Hub screen and the default URL for that is:

MyCompaniesWebAddress/SASVisualAnalyticsHub/index.jsp

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation