BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
joherndon
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I have 5 sections in my report and each report I have logos, text boxes,list table,charts etc. I would like to print one section and also in that section I would like to print 2 logos and list table. Once I clicked Print to PDF from File menu, my PDF contains 5 pages. It contains one logo in each page and list table in another page. It doesn't look professional. I need help on this. I want them in 1 or 2 pages.

3 REPLIES 3
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Try changing different paper size layouts, i use the A3 and print it on an A4, everything fits nicely 🙂

//Fredrik

joherndon
Calcite | Level 5

I tried as you mentioned, but still I am getting the same problem

SASKiwi
PROC Star

What version of VA are you using and are you using the Classic or Modern Viewer? In VA 7.4 at least you can select which tabs and which objects in tabs to print. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation