BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Hans_vanderBent
Calcite | Level 5

I added the data in txt format to the post above, you can import that to sas. The Dutch Esri server has some similar maps as the esri.com (canvas grey) but all maps should work as they all use the ESPG:28992

JeffP
SAS Employee

Good news:  I found the problem.

Bad news:  It's a bug in our code that converts the data.

I'm not sure when I can get a fix for you yet, but in the meantime, you can display the points in the 28992 by using the arcgisonline.nl maps.  However, the data has to be in some other coordinate system.  I noticed with the data you sent, there are lat/lon values in there as well.  Those should work.

I'll post back once I know when my fix for this problem can be obtained.

Hans_vanderBent
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks, but.... using lat long over the dutch esri server does not work either 😉 I think both are bugged in transformations.

Please let me know what and when it could be fixed, we are still in a proof of concept fase but..... 😉

JeffP
SAS Employee

Yes, I see we have problems there too.  I have both fixed now and it will be available in the 8.3.1 release of Visual Analytics due out late this year.

Hans_vanderBent
Calcite | Level 5

That would be great thanks!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation