BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sas_viclearner
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Team,

I have created a hierarchy and now need a drillable chart to be created by a measure(xyz) and hierarchy created.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

If you use a bar chart report object and use your hierarchy and measure, it should automatically drill down. You'll see hyperlinks appear under the bars and can also double click on the bar to drill down. A bread crumb navigational path appears at the top of the chart so you can see where you are in the drill down path. You can also click on this and use the drop down to change to another level.

I'd suggest going through the SAS Visual Analytics User Guide - Working with Hierarchies in a Report

and Working with Data Role Assignment

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

If you use a bar chart report object and use your hierarchy and measure, it should automatically drill down. You'll see hyperlinks appear under the bars and can also double click on the bar to drill down. A bread crumb navigational path appears at the top of the chart so you can see where you are in the drill down path. You can also click on this and use the drop down to change to another level.

I'd suggest going through the SAS Visual Analytics User Guide - Working with Hierarchies in a Report

and Working with Data Role Assignment

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
sas_viclearner
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks Michelle

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation