BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
SRINIVAS_N
Calcite | Level 5

i am planning to do certification for sas visual analytics ,does anybody have dumps for visual analytics.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
beccagre
SAS Moderator

Hello,

Michelle Homes is correct.  You should steer clear of the dump sites as a strategy to prepare for the SAS Visual Business Analyst.  Instead,  I encourage you to visit the SAS Global Certification web site to get the latest and most up to date information for this exam.

Go to:  SAS Visual Business Analyst

On this page you will be able to download the Exam Content Guide which provides you with all the testing objectives for the exam.  This should help guide your studies.  We also provide some sample exam items.  Finally, the recommended training information is also provided.  From our training site you can also look at a variety of free tutorials and visual analytics is a topic covered by a number of these tutorials. 

Hope this information is helpful to you.  PLEASE steer clear of the dump sites!  As my article states:

DON'T:

• Post or provide links to unauthorized exam content or materials that could be used to gain pre-knowledge of, or answer, exam questions (this includes posting brain-dump material or any unauthorized publication, copy or representation of exam questions with or without answers).
  • PLEASE NOTE: Engaging in any of these activities violates SAS Global Certification’s exam policies.  

Best of luck to you in your studies.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SASKiwi
PROC Star

What do you mean by a "dump"?

SRINIVAS_N
Calcite | Level 5
Dumps means certification questions ND answers
SASKiwi
PROC Star

I don't know if these are available but have you explored the SAS VA product page, where there are lots of resources for learning about VA, including videos and user guides?

http://support.sas.com/software/products/visual-analytics/index.html#s1=1

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

You may want to familiarise yourself with @beccagre's article, SAS Certification Do's and Don'ts - by posting or providing links to unauthorized exam content or materials violates SAS Global Certification’s exam policies.

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
beccagre
SAS Moderator

Hello,

Michelle Homes is correct.  You should steer clear of the dump sites as a strategy to prepare for the SAS Visual Business Analyst.  Instead,  I encourage you to visit the SAS Global Certification web site to get the latest and most up to date information for this exam.

Go to:  SAS Visual Business Analyst

On this page you will be able to download the Exam Content Guide which provides you with all the testing objectives for the exam.  This should help guide your studies.  We also provide some sample exam items.  Finally, the recommended training information is also provided.  From our training site you can also look at a variety of free tutorials and visual analytics is a topic covered by a number of these tutorials. 

Hope this information is helpful to you.  PLEASE steer clear of the dump sites!  As my article states:

DON'T:

• Post or provide links to unauthorized exam content or materials that could be used to gain pre-knowledge of, or answer, exam questions (this includes posting brain-dump material or any unauthorized publication, copy or representation of exam questions with or without answers).
  • PLEASE NOTE: Engaging in any of these activities violates SAS Global Certification’s exam policies.  

Best of luck to you in your studies.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation