BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
tbardsley
Calcite | Level 5

In proc sgpanel, i have made a lattice of plots, 7 rows and 4 columns.  I would like all of the rows but one to have the same y-axis values.  Is there a way to define the y-axis row by row?  When I let SAS decide the axis values automatically, 6 out of the 7 rows have similar but differing axis values.  i want to make these uniform, but then allow the 7th row to have a very different set of axis values.  thank you in advance for any help!! 

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

You are likely better off doing the six similar ones in SGPANEL with a common rowaxis and then do the other value in a separate plot where you would get a different row axis.

If the rows reflect a common variable then use a WHERE statement to select the values of the variable for the six similar ones. Then in a separate SGPanel a different where to select only the single value. Adjust the row/ column lattice structure to match in the panel by.

tbardsley
Calcite | Level 5

thanks for the reply!

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation