BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
LisaSAS
Obsidian | Level 7

In 7.3 I want to be able to select a Yes / No option, then based on that I will lauch my various reports.  How can I accomplish this?  Do I have to bring in a data set with these options or how can I create a customized selection which would be yes/no or Month/Year or Calendar/Fiscal whatever my combo that I want/need for the various reports I want to launch.

2 REPLIES 2
XavierBizoux
SAS Super FREQ

Hi,

You can use report and section linking to pass parameters to other sections or reports. You can then define a report or a section that will display the different options you have and then pass the values as parameters to the other reports or sections.

The following tutorial might help you: https://support.sas.com/training/tutorial/gel/gelva01.html

Have a good day

Xavier BIZOUX
Advisory Technical Architect ● Global Enablement and Learning
Technology Transfer and Governance, R&D
LisaSAS
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you for your response, I did go ahead and used a separate file.  I then created a parameter which was used throughout my report.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation