BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SonaliSahoo
Calcite | Level 5

i want  cumulative  revenue comparison   between two financial year with respect to a particular month & day  

for example - cumulative sum of revenue for financial year 2020-21 (till October 2oth ) 

with   financial    year 2021-22 (till October 2oth )

Note : Year starts from 1st of April ends with 31march .

4 REPLIES 4
MarkusWeick
Barite | Level 11

Hi @SonaliSahoo ,

here (SAS Visual Analytics Advanced Calculations (part 1... - SAS Support Communities) you can find a very good treatment of your question (series of 4 posts).

Best

Markus

Please keep the community friendly.
Like posts you agree with or like. Mark helpful answers as “accepted solutions”. Generally have a look at https://communities.sas.com/t5/Getting-Started/tkb-p/community_articles
SonaliSahoo
Calcite | Level 5

Dear @MarkusWeick 

Thanks for the suggested blog.

But still i am not able to achieve my required goal.

To be more specific , i need year to date cumulative sum comparison    (starting from 1st of April to any date  i can put in my wish , which can be  applied for any two financial years Snap.png ). 

SonaliSahoo
Calcite | Level 5

Can We get in to a call , if you are available.

Any schedule will be fine for me (24/7).

Do let me know , if possible..

MarkusWeick
Barite | Level 11

Hi @SonaliSahoo,

I would need to prepare an example before a call. But at the moment I don't have access to my VA installation.

Sorry:

Best

Markus

Please keep the community friendly.
Like posts you agree with or like. Mark helpful answers as “accepted solutions”. Generally have a look at https://communities.sas.com/t5/Getting-Started/tkb-p/community_articles

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation