BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SomanDavuluri
Fluorite | Level 6

I have an overall target for the year 500 which i have applied it to a gauge and i have 12 different tragets for the month splitting the 500 form Jan to Dec

Request to pls suggest me who to assgin the individual monthly tragets for in the gauges

When iam dropping the month catagoery its takeing 500 target for each month and the data goes wrong since 500 is spliited in to 12 monthly targets.

regards

Soman

1 REPLY 1
roy_walter
Fluorite | Level 6

As far as I know gauges in SAS VA (7.1 and earlier at least) do not support dynamic targets.

This is a feature I am dying to see implemented myself as one big plusses of using VA for me is the aggregation that VA can do for you. However, this does not work for gauges (targets that is) as it would need to be dynamic then.

Regards,

Roy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation