BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SASAnne
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, I have made a VA report with several graphics. I have configured de Alert section in the report  in order to when a data serie exceeds a value, a SAS user group receive a notification, but nobody receive anything... how I must configure or active the notification sending? Where? In the management console?

Thank you in advance

3 REPLIES 3
SASAnne
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, I have made a VA report with several graphics. I have configured the report alert section in order to when a data serie exceeds a value, an user group receive a notification, but nobody receive anything. Where/how can I configure or active the notification sending? In the management console? Is the notification an email o SMS, or is the notification a pop-up that appears when you login in sas or similar?

Thank you in advance.

Joy_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi @SASAnne,

You don't mention which release of SAS Visual Analytics you're using.  Here's the administration documentation related to alerts: Managing Alerts and Notifications.  (This is for the 7.4 release.  If you need a different release, you can find all of the documentation here: http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/va/index.html.)

Hope this helps,

Joy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation