SAS Global Forum 2016 just ended, but we are already looking ahead to 2017. We are in the planning stages for papers and presentations and would like your input. What topics would you like to see covered next year? Please be as specific as possible. This conference is for YOU, so we want to ensure the presentations hit the mark.
Being a SAS CoE Practice Lead for one of SAS Platinimum partner, i would want the following
-- Visual Analytics - how can we customize at an API level, most of the time my team has to customize by incorporating SAS STP in VA, would be great to understand if we can have an API level integration for any customization, so that power of LASR can be utilized
- Cyber Security - Would love to have understanding on the application and SAS proposition on this.
- SAS AML / CDD & ECM - best practice, specially in the areas of SNA & CNA.
- SAS CI & 360 - Best practice, approach for implementation.
thanks for the question, it is great that SAS is looking for the input from the SAS users.
Let me include here some topics, that might look more related to administration and deployment, but I from my experience I can tell those are being mixed between the administration and the usage:
- Performance / availability tips for SAS VA on distributed mode and non-distributed mode.
- Best practices for Monitoring and Auditing the Visual Analytics server performance and usage.
- Impact of Viya for SAS Visual Analytics and Statistics.
- Integration experiences of SAS CyberSecurity and CI with SAS VA.
Greetings of the day.
This is Harshil, Intern at SAS India Mumbai.
I have just attended SAS VA Training and it was superb.
It will be great if you can include some topics like
>> "Importance and Working of LASR Server"
>> "Administarting Capablities of SAS VA"
>> case study on "Interactive Visualisations and It's Impacts on Business growth"
and Many more..
It will be great for being part of presentation or any module.
I think migration of SAS VA 7.3 to SAS VA 8.? will be an important topic at that time.
Explaining the differences of SAS VA 7.3 compared to SAS VA 8.x from different viewpoints would be usefull, like
See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.
Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.