BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
nigromx
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi everyone:

I have a new problem, I design a report in Visual Analytics, in the report exists a List Control with multiples values, I can select  one or more values from this control and update a table with tihs selection, but my customer ask me if I can save the values selected in the list control. Is that posible?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SASKiwi
PROC Star

I don't think so at least up to VA 7.3. Saving default selections is only possible in Report Designer. Also it would only make sense to save selections separately for each user as different users would have different selections.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SASKiwi
PROC Star

I don't think so at least up to VA 7.3. Saving default selections is only possible in Report Designer. Also it would only make sense to save selections separately for each user as different users would have different selections.  

nigromx
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

Yes, I want users to be able to save their selections for use in the next session. Any Idea.

Thanks in advance.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

I don't think caching user selections between the same users' sessions is currently possible.

nigromx
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi everyone:

We resolve the issue changue tables by other controls and taking the values from these.

Than very much.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation