BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MartinHerold
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to refresh a report when the data source is updated/appended.

I have a report where the data is updated every 5 minutes and I want the user always to see the newest data without using the refresh button every 5 minutes.

Thanks

Martin

3 REPLIES 3
blom0344
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, what seems to work is the combination is the direct link URL  +  Auto hot key tool.    (AutoHotkey: macro and automation Windows scripting language)

From our test experiences you can set a certain interval and the screen with the report is refreshed with new data without having te reenter credentials.  We tried this with a 30 seconds script and it seems to work.

It is still a workaround considering your requirement, but perhaps it is good enough..

Cheers

KgalaletsoM
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Please share the script for this workaround.

PavanKumar2
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi ,

can u please share that script.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation