BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DANHTRUONG
Calcite | Level 5

Hello All,

I'm working on creating a report where I have 8 different pie charts in one tab.  Responses are either Yes, No, N/A or Missing.

Issue: How can I format the colors for the pie chart? It seems as though the pie chart colors are designated by the number of responses.  How can I uniformally put all the Yes responses as Blue and all the No responses to Red? 

Thank you,

Danh

1 REPLY 1
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi, maybe this will work:

Make sure you have all the categories (Yes, No, Missing, create dummies for all) in your data for every chart.

Assign a counter variable and set it to missing for the dummies and to 1 for all real answers. Use this variable one for counting the answers.

Make sure the sorting is the same for all charts and that the color order are the same.

Hopefully this will make it work for you!

//Fredrik

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation