BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

hi ,

when a VA report and after 5 mins i am getting the follwoing error. in a pop up window

(flash.events:IOErrorEvent)#0

bubbles =false

cancelable =false

currentTarget=(null)

errorID=2035

target=(null)

test="Error#2035"

type="IoError"

2 REPLIES 2
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

This type of question might be best to raise with SAS Tech Support. It would be good to have some more information as to the situation which caused the error:

• after 5 minutes? What do you mean by this? After 5 minutes of looking at the report or after 5 minutes of playing an animation etc?
  • What objects are on the report? 
  • Can you provide a screenshot?
  • have you asked your admin to look at the VA server logs?
  • what browser and version are you using? Do you get the error in other browsers?
  • what version of flash is installed?
  • what version of SAS Visual Analytics are you using?
  • As a thought, it also could be data related, potentially special characters causing the issue. 

To get assistance, some context to your scenario would be helpful and unless someone has experienced the same or similar issue, you may want to raise a SAS Technical Support issue.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

okay i will go for techsupport and get back to you.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation