BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Burak
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am trying to control the measures on a line chart by selecting from a list control. Is this possible in 7.1?

For example, I have a list of products on my list, all with the same measure. As the user selects products from the list, this should be added as a new measure on the graph. Basically, my goal is to compare the performance of multiple products over time on the same graph.  The user should be able to choose these products on the fly.

Thanks,

Burak

1 REPLY 1
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi Burak,

Your question appears very similar to a previously posted question,

In future, please search the community before posting a question to avoid replication, as per the guidelines:

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation