BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
balraj
Quartz | Level 8

Hi all,

I'm new to SAS VA. I accidentally deleted my SAS LASR Server Library, how can i retrieve it back. Please give me your valuable inputs.

Thank you 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SASKiwi
PROC Star

What did you delete - the definition of your library in SAS Management Console or the physical directories where the library is stored?

If it is the metadata definition of your library you can easily add it back in SMC as the physical directories will still exist. Alternatively you could restore a metadata backup prior to the time you deleted it.

If you have deleted the physical directories on disk, then you should get these restored from your SAS server disk backups. Talk to your server admin folks about this. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

What did you delete - the definition of your library in SAS Management Console or the physical directories where the library is stored?

If it is the metadata definition of your library you can easily add it back in SMC as the physical directories will still exist. Alternatively you could restore a metadata backup prior to the time you deleted it.

If you have deleted the physical directories on disk, then you should get these restored from your SAS server disk backups. Talk to your server admin folks about this. 

balraj
Quartz | Level 8

The definition of the library in SAS Management Console

balraj
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks a lot 🙂

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation