BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
wilsod47
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

I am trying to make a char (say a bar chart) that has the overall totals remain static but when I use some of interaction a sub-total overlay is represented.

For instance I would like a bar chart that shows total sales by Region, after selecting a product from a drop down list of products the chart would show the Orginal total sales bars (by region) with the sub-total for the sales for  products (by region) that was selected overlayed ontop of the original bars. (so the measure is the same across both charts)

Is this possible?

Thanks for your help!

DW

2 REPLIES 2
pearsoninst
Pyrite | Level 9
I think you used to work on QlikView ..You care basically looking for a interactive cart ?..Try SAS Visual Analytics
wilsod47
Fluorite | Level 6
No never used QlikView and yes using SAS VA. Hence my question on a SAS VA forum board. Yes I am Looking for an interactive chart that also has a static element (the totals)

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation