BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
htin
Quartz | Level 8

Hi!

I have logined logical WS Server, store process and Pool WS server with user sassrv successfully.

But when i login web admin sas with user sasadm@saspw, i cannot import data and meet error as attached file.

Please help me to fix them.

Thanks. 

8 REPLIES 8
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @htin,

you will need a SAS user with enough permissions and with an OS account. sasadm@saspw is an internal account, plus unrestricted on the metadata, it won't help you.

htin
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Juans!

I will create sas user, but it belongs to which groups and roles???

Thanks

htin
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Juans!

I have create a user is sasweb with groups: Visual Analytic User, SAS Administrators, SAS Envirentment Manager Supper Users, Metadata Server: Unrestricted.

When i logined web admin sas and imported data (dntsmall.txt) and csv, all format of excel file ... from local, but there was a error launched as attached file (error.txt and image).

Please help me!

Thanks.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @htin,

first, I would say this question should apply to a different topic, since your initial question seems to be solved.

Secondly, and answering your it seems to me as your Workspace LASR server session is running with low memory settings. It is recommended a -MEMSIZE 0 and -CPUCOUNT ACTUAL configuration parameters in WorkspaceServer/sasv9_usermods.cfg (and restart the LASR server and ObjectSpawner, to be sure).

alexal
SAS Employee

@JuanS_OCS@htin,

-MEMSIZE 0 and -CPUCOUNT ACTUAL

Do not forget that these options apply only to the LASR server running in non-distributed mode.

htin
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Juans!

As you said, It was not enough memory for Lasr server, and when I Imported smaller data ,it was OK.

Thanks again!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 in conversation