BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ivnsau
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, help please

I restart my server of SAS Visual Analytics on Windows Server 2008 R2 and when trying to start services no longer could in the part of SAS Metadata server.  I do not know that it can be, and could not solve.

The license is active.

Reboot several times and nothing.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
avvy
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I would request you to stop all the "SAS Services" first and then try to restart them in some fixed order which can be found in document below

SAS(R) 9.4 Intelligence Platform: System Administration Guide, Fourth Edition . Hope this should solve your issue.

If at all this doesn't solves the issue, I would suggest you to raise the issue with SAS Technical support.

Regards,

Abhishek

ivnsau
Fluorite | Level 6

that method and try it and it did not work, thanks.

kind regards.

quentin_baudewijns
SAS Employee

HI,

The root cause should be logged in the SAS Metadata Server log. The default location is documented at the following location:

SAS(R) 9.4 Intelligence Platform: System Administration Guide, Fourth Edition

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Quentin

ivnsau
Fluorite | Level 6

thanks, I'll try to see if I fix that.

kind regards.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation