BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
telligent
Quartz | Level 8

Am I limited to the space available on my monitor?  I am trying to get an image of a zoomed version but covering more of the network than I can see on my screen while zoomed in.  I also want more of a portrait shaped image than a landscape shape, but my monitor is more landscape.   Is this possible?

Is there a way to make this sizer thing less of a wide rectangle to get more height and less width?

telligent_0-1695760327438.png

Also, how do I get more labels to show?  The labels don't show for some of the the highest degree actors. 

1 REPLY 1
FalkoSchulz
SAS Employee

By default visual elements size according to the report space available which would be based on your monitor screen size. You can however, increase the report by using a fixed sizing (Options pane -> select report level in the top left drop down field -> Layout -> Fixed report layout).

Node labels have built-in collision detection - so if your network is too dense - you may only see some of the labels. You can make changes to the actual graph layout (Options -> Network Layout). Dependent on your network structure, values for node distance or force strength can help to spread nodes for better readability.

Hope this helps!

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation