BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MichaelDalton
Calcite | Level 5

Is there a way to share a custom graph with colleagues so that they can build reports using what you have created?

I am aware you could do it though management console and just drop the graph in each staff members 'my folder'. But is there a better way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FalkoSchulz
SAS Employee

You could consider saving the custom graph in public shared folder instead of the default 'My Folder'. While the custom graph doesn't get automatically added to each staff member - interested users could manually add this custom graph later (using the Show/Hide option in the Object tab). See SAS(R) Visual Analytics 6.3: User's Guide for more details.

Hope this helps. Cheers, Falko

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
FalkoSchulz
SAS Employee

You could consider saving the custom graph in public shared folder instead of the default 'My Folder'. While the custom graph doesn't get automatically added to each staff member - interested users could manually add this custom graph later (using the Show/Hide option in the Object tab). See SAS(R) Visual Analytics 6.3: User's Guide for more details.

Hope this helps. Cheers, Falko

MichaelDalton
Calcite | Level 5

Many thanks Falko for your answer. I tried that and it works.

It is better than what I was thinking but will obviously require each user to add it in the template the first time.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation