BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Hussain
Calcite | Level 5

I am running SAS Visual Analytics on a Linux server.

From SAS Visual Analytics Administrator, I started the "LASR Analytic Server" and the "Public LASR Analytic Server".

When I go to the LASR Tables view, I see that all the sample tables in "/Products/SAS Visual Analytics/Samples" are showing a green icon but all my tables that I had loaded a month back and had been working on since in "/Shared Data/SAS Visual Analytics/Public/LASR" are showing red.

If I select one of these tables and click on "Reload", I get a popup saying: "Not processed (not reloadable)"

If I view the "Last Action Log", it shows:

NOTE: Libref LASRLIB was successfully assigned as follows: 
      Engine:        SASIOLA 
      Physical Name: SAS LASR Analytic Server engine on local host, port 10031
NOTE: Libref LASRLIB was successfully assigned as follows: 
      Engine:        SASIOLA 
      Physical Name: SAS LASR Analytic Server engine on local host, port 10031
NOTE: The table LASRLIB.TABLE1 does not exist in the SAS LASR Analytic Server on host 'localhost', port 10031.
ERROR: File LASRLIB.TABLE1.DATA does not exist.

NOTE: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of errors

What could the problem be? These tables used to work fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TriciaAanderud
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

It sounds like your source table has disappeared or at least disappeared from SAS VA's view.

You have several choices:

• Reload from the source
  • Reload through the GUI (if setup correctly it will load by itself going forward)
  • Implement the AutoLoad process
  • Schedule through the Data Builder

Let me know which method works.

Tricia Aanderud

Twitter: @taanderud - Follow me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TriciaAanderud
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

It sounds like your source table has disappeared or at least disappeared from SAS VA's view.

You have several choices:

• Reload from the source
  • Reload through the GUI (if setup correctly it will load by itself going forward)

Let me know which method works.

Tricia Aanderud

Hussain
Calcite | Level 5

I deleted all the data sources and reloaded using the GUI. Still don't know why/how they dissappeared by themselves.

What do you mean by:

TriciaAanderud
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Here's a blog post I wrote about the AutoLoad Feature.  You will need admin rights to use this feature - but you can turn it on through the Metadata.  Then just place your dataset, spreadsheet, or text file in the indicated folder.  It will check the folder every 15 minutes for new or changed content.

The Data Builder has a scheduler that can extract data from a library and load it to the LASR server.  You can read more about that in the User Manual.

Tricia Aanderud

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation