BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
doudouh
Fluorite | Level 6
Hello

It is possible to add a report or link to a shortcut ?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ScottJP
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi there - If you mean "Can I have a direct URL to a report that I can add to my bookmarks/favourites, create a shortcut on my desktop, or email to someone", then the answer is yes. 

Easiest way for you is to probably open a report in the report designer, go to file --> Email report. 

In the template generated, just take the URL, and then do any of the above things with it. 

Cheers

Scott

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ScottJP
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi there - If you mean "Can I have a direct URL to a report that I can add to my bookmarks/favourites, create a shortcut on my desktop, or email to someone", then the answer is yes. 

Easiest way for you is to probably open a report in the report designer, go to file --> Email report. 

In the template generated, just take the URL, and then do any of the above things with it. 

Cheers

Scott

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation