BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
kkhelif
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all,

We just finished upgrading our SAS tiers to 9.4 M5 and we lost our SSO. We get a logon page displayed now even though we had it configured prior to this upgrade.

Does anybody know what config files got overwritten with the new ones. I remember we did a whole bunch way back.

We have Meta and Mid on one server - OA/Compute on another server and VA/Compute on another

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kkhelif
Obsidian | Level 7

So I finally got it working again after upgrade and the documentation link is not even close to what we have.

We use SPN/Kerberos/Keytab

So here are the files I ended up modifying as they got overwritten and even the folder content got overwritten.

\SAS\Config\Lev1\Web\WebAppServer\SASServer1_1\conf\Catalina\localhost\SASLogon.xml

\SAS\Config\Lev1\Web\WebAppServer\SASServer1_1\conf\jaas.config

krb5.ini was deleted from the directory structure

and I have done the same for SASServr2_1 andASServer12_1

Thanks to all that responded.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @kkhelif,

it depends on your SSO configuration. For SSO with IWA, please read: http://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=bisecag&docsetTarget=n1d1zo1jsf2o0en1ehu4c4simfky.htm&docsetV...

kkhelif
Obsidian | Level 7

Our SSO/IWA

Thanks guys for the links I already looked at those. our HTTPS work but we get the login screen now instead of using windows authentication and no Logon.

I should have written down all the files we modified for Single Sign on. I am sure they got all overwritten with the M5 upgrade.

alexal
SAS Employee

@kkhelif,

All of the files are listed on these pages. Maybe you did a backup before an upgrade? 

kkhelif
Obsidian | Level 7
Our Production environment is not upgraded yet.. I can look at that and compare.

We did take a snapshot of all 3 tiers in DEV before upgrade. I will try to look at the differences

kkhelif
Obsidian | Level 7

So I finally got it working again after upgrade and the documentation link is not even close to what we have.

We use SPN/Kerberos/Keytab

So here are the files I ended up modifying as they got overwritten and even the folder content got overwritten.

\SAS\Config\Lev1\Web\WebAppServer\SASServer1_1\conf\Catalina\localhost\SASLogon.xml

\SAS\Config\Lev1\Web\WebAppServer\SASServer1_1\conf\jaas.config

krb5.ini was deleted from the directory structure

and I have done the same for SASServr2_1 andASServer12_1

Thanks to all that responded.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation