BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Kboukaabar
Obsidian | Level 7

I created a SAS Viya for learners instruction, so students can have access to both SAS Studio and SAS Visual Analytics.  Is there a documentation or an Instructor FAQ that shed sole light on how the management of the section works.  For instance, will I be able to see who the students have already enrolled in the section once they have gotten the email invitation?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ

SAS Viya for Learners is an infrastructure that at this stage does not offer the information you requested. Providing enrolment and access information by SAS will have to take into account GDPR regulations and that may require some study. I will inform the SAS colleagues that are developing and improving the infrastructure of your request. Thanks for using SAS Viya for Learners.

Best regards, Jos

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ

SAS Viya for Learners is an infrastructure that at this stage does not offer the information you requested. Providing enrolment and access information by SAS will have to take into account GDPR regulations and that may require some study. I will inform the SAS colleagues that are developing and improving the infrastructure of your request. Thanks for using SAS Viya for Learners.

Best regards, Jos

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation