BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
thompsonke
Fluorite | Level 6

I am attempting to create a simple dual axis-bar-line chart with hospital rankings as the Measure (bar), state average as Measure (line), and national average as Measure (line).  It is not letting me add two measures under the Measure (line).  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

The graph builder is not implemented yet in Viya...

Maybe you can get the same functionality by putting two graphs on top of eachother? 🙂

//Fredrik

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You will have to use the Custom Graph Builder and edit the Measure (line) role to support multiple assignments.

thompsonke
Fluorite | Level 6

I can't seem to find the Custom Graph Builder.  I have found documentation on how to access it in older versions of VA, but not with the version on Viya.

FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

The graph builder is not implemented yet in Viya...

Maybe you can get the same functionality by putting two graphs on top of eachother? 🙂

//Fredrik

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation