BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
patrick85
Fluorite | Level 6

Please can any one direct me on how I can create a list table in visual analytics with a dataset of over 1.3 millions rows. Currently I'm getting this response from the canvas " the data server is not responding in a timely way".

1 REPLY 1
Stu_SAS
SAS Employee

Hey @patrick85! Let's see what we can do. What is the overall goal of your list table that you are trying to achieve? If it is to display every value then the list table will not suit your needs. It does not support millions of rows and is mainly designed to be used for subsets of data or summaries.

If it is to display a summary of some variables, there may be other ways to achieve your goal using many of the visualizations available within Visual Analytics. We can help you sort out some ways you can get your summary. Can you provide a description and mockup of what you're aiming for, as well as the question you're trying to answer using the dashboard?

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation