BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
smm662002
Quartz | Level 8

Hello,

SAS VIYA 3.5 

SAS Visual Analytics 8.5

I have tried to integrate the SAS job sample "Dynamic Prompts using CARS Data" in Visual Analytics using "Web content" but it returns the error: 

"Popups must be enabled"

I mention that I added allow-popups to "IFrame Sandbox Attribute Value" property in SAS Environmental Manager, and also changed the popups settings in my browser (I have tried Chrome and Mozilla). Even after these changes the error was not solved. 

Can anyone advise if other configuration changes have to be made in SAS Environmental Manager?

Thank you,

smm662002

1 REPLY 1
HarrySnart
SAS Employee

Hi @smm662002 , do you need the job to open in a new window or pop-up? You can control the Job Execution to not pop-out by specifying target=_self. You have this as a parameter in the job definition and add it to the URL you call in the VA web content canvas object. Here's a community paper with some more information: https://www.sas.com/content/dam/SAS/support/en/sas-global-forum-proceedings/2020/4185-2020.pdf 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation