BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Hafedh
Calcite | Level 5

i have a column in my data set that contains google maps links for different state , i want to use this column in a web content to show this maps 

example.PNG

Hafedh_0-1679920106036.png

1 REPLY 1
Mickey_SAS
SAS Employee

I think there are two basic approaches here.

For a simple approach, you could add an external action using your URL column for the URL.  This would only allow you to open the URL in a new window for example, to see the map.

However, I think you are probably looking for something a bit more dynamic, where your report itself shows the map based on what row the end user clicks on in a table for example.  This would require something a bit more complex, but I think it would be achievable using a data driven content object.  We actually have a blog post that is very similar to this, assuming that is what you are after.  Take a look at this blog

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Embedding-Dynamic-Web-Pages-and-Images-in-SAS...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation