BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
pgadde
Obsidian | Level 7

Is there a limit in the number of rows that can be extracted from SAS VA reports. I developed a report which using List table to display the data.The total number of records in the table are 255k which is imported into SAS VA as LASR table. But when I try to export the data into Excel file from the report using detailed, it is only exporting 50k rows!

SAS VA export.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You can get this from Visual Analytics Designer. From the Help menu, select About SAS Visual Analytics Designer. The dialog box should have the hot fix level. If you see only the version number (e.g., 7.4), then you don't have any hot fixes.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

This issue should have been addressed in a hot fix

http://support.sas.com/kb/61/087.html

What hot fix level do you have? 

pgadde
Obsidian | Level 7
How can i check the hot fix level?
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You can get this from Visual Analytics Designer. From the Help menu, select About SAS Visual Analytics Designer. The dialog box should have the hot fix level. If you see only the version number (e.g., 7.4), then you don't have any hot fixes.

pgadde
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, I don't see any hot fixes applied.SAS VA VERSION.PNG

pgadde
Obsidian | Level 7
We will look into applying the hotfix. Thanks for the help.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation