BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
akash1088
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi everyone,

I have one data query which I have scheduled at 10am and it's working fine and its data get updated also but after 2pm it's showing error showing that data source is not accessible this data query working fine from last six months but last week I have changed its scheduling time after that it's showing error and this data query has row level security also .

I have also attached the snapshot of error here.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_20180422_123415.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Go to the Tables tab in SAS VA Administrator and check the status of the table - is it loaded into LASR? If it is not loaded then you will need to reload it. Also check the log of your scheduled load to see why it didn't load.

SuryaKiran
Meteorite | Level 14

Did you check if the server restart is causing this issue. Contact you Admin when the server is restarted, maybe your table is not loaded after the server is restarted.  

Thanks,
Suryakiran

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation