BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Gustave
Calcite | Level 5

I'm try a dynamic button that lets you view the graphs I've developed through two EUR / USD filters.

However I have two columns, one with the value in EUR and another and USD. But I want the graphics to show SUM according to the currency I choose.

For this I did:

1. Create the custom category to drive the button bar
  2. Create the parameter to hold the button bar's selection
  3. Create the calculated data item that will hold the selected measure's value
  4. Add report objects and assign roles

I followed this tutorial https://blogs.sas.com/content/sgf/2016/04/27/use-parameters-to-pick-your-metric-in-visual-analytics-...

But the problem is that through this implementation I can not use the button bar in the report or section prompt area.

Has anyone had this? Do you have another implementation? Any tips?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PeterWijers
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hè Gustave,

i have it working with only one difference.

I am not using a custom category, but created a small table with value euro/usd to fill the parameter.

this way you have no intervention with the data table.

if needed i could sent you the steps to take.

greetings

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PeterWijers
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hè Gustave,

i have it working with only one difference.

I am not using a custom category, but created a small table with value euro/usd to fill the parameter.

this way you have no intervention with the data table.

if needed i could sent you the steps to take.

greetings

Gustave
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Peter,

Thank you very much,

can share please.

Thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation