BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jitinsethi07
Obsidian | Level 7

I have 3 clients A, B and C for whom I am producing different reports.

I have created a few SAS users who are authorized to only 'Report Viewing'. During testing I came across a scenario when I am only providing A's user, a certain link to access one report. However when he browse and go to LASR library, he is able to see all the reports present there apart from A's related reports.

Is there any way to restrict A's user to see only A's reports and accordingly for B and C?

I am using SAS Visual Analytics.

Thanks in advance!!

5 REPLIES 5
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

You will find information in

http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/va/7.3/en/vaag.pdf

Chapter 3

🙂

//Fredrik

jitinsethi07
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you!

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I also suggest the "Working with SAS Folders" chapter in the SAS Intelligence Platform: System Administration Guide.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/bisag/68240/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p1az7wj1xkvyqyn16526...

This chapter includes examples in the "Customizing Your Folder Structure" topic.

jitinsethi07
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks friend!

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi jitinsethi07,

I'm glad you found some useful info! If one of the replies was the exact solution to your problem, can you "Accept it as a solution"? Or if one was particularly helpful, feel free to "Like" it. This will help other community members who may run into the same issue know what worked.

Thanks!
Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation