BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sat_lr
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

Is this SAS VA Q&A session only for the US region?

greetings

5 REPLIES 5
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi,

Are you referring to a specific webinar or this SAS Visual Analytics community? As outlined on the main page of this community, , the community is dedicated to users who are focused on gaining insights through data visualization, exploratory analysis, and dashboard reporting. Members can share their questions and experiences.

There certainly is more activity during the US business day, most likely due to the majority of members from the US region. As an Australian who contributes, I'm not aware of any geographical restriction.

If you are referring to attending a US based webinar, my understanding is the same.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
sat_lr
Calcite | Level 5

It shows in the homepage of SAS VA community "Ask the Expert - SAS VA QA Session" followed by Sign me up button.

wondering whether this is only for the US region or for everyone.

greetings

satlr

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

If you click on the Ask the Experts button you are taken to the page, SAS Training in the U.S. -- Ask the Expert: SAS Visual Analytics to register for live webinars. The times are 2:00-3:00pm EDT which may/may not be time-zone friendly depending on where you are located. Other than the time difference, I don't see any geographical restriction.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
sat_lr
Calcite | Level 5

thanks Michelle for your prompt reply.

satlr

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi satlr,

As Michelle mentioned, Ask the Experts is open to anyone across the globe. However, the times may not work for you. A Q&A log from each session will be posted to this community so if you're unable to make them live, those resources may be helpful.

On a related note, here's a Geo-map of messages (posts & replies) in the VA Community to date. Michelle, you are correct - a large part of the activity occurs in the US. But we do have a global reach for sure. Interesting to see the geographic scope of active members here on a relatively new community, launching in Nov. 2013.

Visual Analytics Community Geo Spread 8-5-14.png

Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation