BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi All,

How to create a priviate LASR library, as per the document i have created a lasr libary but the following error message is appeared

"No tables were retrived from your query.Your connection information may be incorrect"

creation of the lib -> selected new lib->high-performance analytics-> selected sas lasr analytics server library-> then given the name of the library->then path(my question which path should i give - ??)

question 2: server tag? what should i give as i have given the hps (as this is refered to HDFS library) 

question 3: storage->Data providers library -> is there any thing i should select?

thanks in advance for your support.

2 REPLIES 2
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi,

first, on the following link from the Communities, is describing how to create a LASR server for dedicated purposes (around the end of the post) : https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Getting-started-with-SAS-Visual-Analytics-7-1... .

And the second thing I can suggest is:

- Open 2 SAS Management Consoles:

- On one SMC, open the properties of your current LASR server (and the connection)

- On the other SMC, create your new LASR.

On this way, you can compare and decide what you need to include. As a note, on the tag you will need to include a unique name, same as a library.

vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

Thank you. but not helpful..thanks again for your time..

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation