I have a list table object on my report. Some question regarding layout:
1. Is it possible to change the background color of one column only (header and rows)?
2. When visualize my report, shows a lot of space between values and total and empty columns on right too. There is any way to remove this space?
3. Is it possible to add a description (header) to some group columns? Please see below:
1. I have not found a way to change a separate header, i thin you need to set a color for all. Regarding the cells in the column you can define a display rule with an invalid expression (ex. [var] = -123) and then color the cells from that (in that way every cell is colored :)).
2. You can adjust the table your self by using precision layout, but you will still get that unused space depending on the screen and window size.
I think this works better in version 8.x.
3. In precision mode you can add a text object with your description and place it above the table.
Regarding point 3, I added a text object but I can't find how to change the background color of the object. I'm only change the font color and highlight it. I tried to use background color from Style but it's not working.
Registration is open! SAS is returning to Vegas for an AI and analytics experience like no other! Whether you're an executive, manager, end user or SAS partner, SAS Innovate is designed for everyone on your team. Register for just $495 by 12/31/2023.
If you are interested in speaking, there is still time to submit a session idea. More details are posted on the website.
See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.
Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.