BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sht
Fluorite | Level 6 sht
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

When I am trying to load a table on LASR server I am getting followin Error :

ERROR: More than one LASR Analytic Server table with the provided host/port was found in metadata.
ERROR: Member or library VALIBLA.TABLE.DATA unavailable for use.

I tried by changing table name also.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
balraj
Quartz | Level 8

Hi @sht

I think you should import the data/table again. 

When you restart the LASR Server, the Metadata for the Data Imported from Databases is lost, so you've to import the tables again and use them in the visualizations.

Regards,

Balraj

TriciaAanderud
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

The message indiates that there are two LASR servers using the same port number or name - which is preventing your data from loading.

My guess is that someone inadvertantly assigned it twice.  Here's a screenshot showing that I have two LASR servers with their port numbers and names.

sc_lasr_ports.png

Tricia Aanderud

Twitter: @taanderud - Follow me!

SergeR
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

You could also check on your Manage Environment in LASR Tables if there is not duplicated tables for combination of Table name, Library and Server.

SAS_LASR_ERROR.jpg

Remove one of them and no more error.

SAS_LASR_ERROR.jpg
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

This SAS note might be helpful:

http://support.sas.com/kb/58/807.html

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 5 in conversation