BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SomanDavuluri
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi ALL

Still my problem is not resloved . I wil explain it again .

Iam using SAS VA Exploration to do forecasting on sales managers . i have a count of 2000 sales managers.

iam able to forecast on all the managers.

the problem is i wana use individual manager name and show there forecast , when iam trying to use filter its showing as huge data , how can i use filter to show individual manager forecast.

regards
soman
3 REPLIES 3
XavierBizoux
SAS Super FREQ

Hi Soman,

You can export the visualisation from VA Explorer to a report. The report can then be edited in VA Designer. At that stage, you can add drop-down boxes to filter your data.

Have a good day

Xavier BIZOUX
Advisory Technical Architect ● Global Enablement and Learning
Technology Transfer and Governance, R&D
SomanDavuluri
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi

Iam not even able to export the exploration and see that that exploration is not working if i export to VA designer.

Regards
Soman
Kalind_Patel
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi @SomanDavuluri;

Have you tried Visual Filter controls in Explorations ?

Here is the link for your referance:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaug/66223/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p1bo6bf81f8cnrn1khcl6...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation