BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
yangx
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I got an error when I tried to save a visual data exploration. The procedures are as follow: I opened an exisitng data exploration that cotnains two visualizations tables, then I created another visualization-geomap visualization. After I checked the data, I click Save, then an error message  "An error occured processing the last operation"  winow poped up. I clicked to show detail button, the message is as follow:

(ReferenceError)#0
  errorID = 1069
  message = "Error #1069"
  name = "ReferenceError"
null)

I thought it might caused by the geomap visualization, so I deleted the geomap visualization, then tried to save again, the same error message poped up again. As a result, I couldnot save the visualization. Could you please help me with this problem?

Thank you!

yangx 

1 REPLY 1
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

This SAS note explains how to use the Flash Debugger to get more information about the error.

http://support.sas.com/kb/57/579.html

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation