BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
rmalcata
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I have a bubble plot but I would like to show a label. I am in the graph builder to include the bubble label. But is there a way to set this label to be black? At the moment, the colours are iterative, and set as default. Even when I change the colour of the display for different groups, these colours do not match. Ideally, I would have these colours matching, but as a first option, can I pu the labels all the same colour?!

Cheers,

Rita

bubble plot and labels.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Joy_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi Rita,

Yes, you can add data labels to a bubble plot using SAS Visual Analytics Graph Builder in release 7.3.  However, you cannot change the data label colors.  I'm sorry.

-Joy 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Joy_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi Rita,

Yes, you can add data labels to a bubble plot using SAS Visual Analytics Graph Builder in release 7.3.  However, you cannot change the data label colors.  I'm sorry.

-Joy 

rmalcata
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks Joy. That was the answer that I was afraid of. Well, may be in the future release of SAS VA.

itchyeyeballs
Pyrite | Level 9

Not tested this but you may be able to get all the labels to be the same colour by combining a scatter chart with shared roles and setting the data to use just one colour

abcde
Obsidian | Level 7

I can send you the solution by email.  A lot of sample chars are involved

rmalcata
Quartz | Level 8

please do. Can you send me a message?

I was going nto trying this afternoon.

rmalcata
Quartz | Level 8

Please do! Can you send it through message or do you need my email?

I was going to try it this afternoon

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation