BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BerryH
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

We've moved from SAS VA 7.4 to SAS VA 7.5. I thought it was possible in 7.4 to directly see the metadata location of a used data table in a report in edit mode. In 7.5 I don't see this possibility (see screenshot of report in edit mode where I would expect to see the metadata location of the report data).

Does anyone know if this is (still) possible in SAS VA 7.5 or that something has changed from 7.4 to 7.5?

Thank you!

Regards,

Berry
image001 (6).png

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The metadata location is visible when you change or add a data source. You would have to click this icon next to the drop-down list. 

data_source.jpg

BerryH
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you for your reply! Unfortunately when I add or change the data source I don't see the metadata location of the specified table. Instead, I see a list of all possible tables that are available to me. See attached screenshot.

Regards,

Berryimage001 (8).png 

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Yes, you will have to scroll or filter to find the table. There is not a way to see the metadata location for just the table in the report. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation